The Rail Supply Group
The Rail Supply Group is a joint industry and government initiative that aims to strengthen the capability and competitiveness of the UK rail supply chain to grow business at home and abroad.
The Best Practice Programme was a series of workshops covering modern construction method and offering advice on how organisations can adopt and implement these practices and techniques.
The Best Practice Programme sought to:
- Generate supply chain knowledge exchange
- Foster innovation, ingenuity and collaborative working
- Develop an informed and skilled supply chain
- Upskill the rail industry to meet future requirements
- Ensure world-leading standards of delivery
- Enhance international competitiveness